User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Can't use the Scouting Map

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message309
AraTheRandom

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-12-2020 22:15)

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 01:42:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I was casually going through the quests of my warlock class campaign, just starting. I got my weapon, then got a quest to pick my first zone in the Scouting Map. But when I came up to the map, which was glowing and showing all signs of what one would assume to be a working interactive map, I only got a simple map of the Broken isles without anything to click on, or any other means of using the map. I tried relogging, I tried deleting Cache, using the unstuck on main website. I waited for a long time, too. Can't seem to get it working no matter what I do, and no one else seems to have the same problem so I don't know if it's a bug on my char or what.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ajBowOi

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 31-12-2018, 07:08:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Scouting-Map-t545431.html

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 31 December 2018 05:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 11:33:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x