User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Various low level bugged quests

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message171
Wu Chanz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-10-2021 19:44)

Post Posted: 08-01-2019, 20:01:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, good work with the server.
I am a low level (1x) PVE player found of quests, please let me help with a list of bugged quests for you to enjoy when finishing adjusting Legion
-

[7] Escape from Giloneas; Executor Bygand in Tirisfall Glades marked with "?" but doesn't finish the quest.

[9] Death in the Family; Coleman Farthing marked with "?" but doesn't finish the quest when presented with the 4 remains needed.

[10] A Gaughter's Embrace Father High Priest Voss goes aggro so her daughter kill him before talking to him as needed.

[15] Fall Back! ; NPC Deathstalker Commander not found in Emberstone Village (Ruins of Gilneas), I used the character in Forsaken Forward Command.

[20] Cities in dust; NPC Lady Sylvanas near Greymane Wall doesn´t move nor does nothing.

[20] Human Infiltration; Azuerlode Mines, in the Sludge Fields. NPC to kill are there but doesn't sum the mision counter.

[22] Green Living; doesn`t work, objects to gather give no mission object.

[24] Cry of the Banshee; the mirror summon correctly the Banshee but she doesn't capture the soul of the target.

[25] A Blight upon the land; doesn't work, NPC is here but dead.

[25] Discretion is Key; No NPC Citizen Wilkes.

That's all folk's (until now)

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 08-01-2019, 20:16:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please dont report multiple reports in same topic.

And make proper reports in pre legion quests section https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-to-properly-post-a-quest-bug-report-t459266.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 08 January 2019 18:16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 12-05-2024, 15:01:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x