User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Paladin][Retribution] Echo of the Highlord @TV

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message474
liv

[Highlord]

(since 14-08-2020 21:05)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 10-01-2019, 13:45:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=186788&&name=echo-of-the-highlord
Bug description: Sometimes does no dmg with Templar's Verdict. Maybe it's because that dummy has 0 health? I don't know but I will check in raids/m+ too. Still it should do dmg even if that dummy has no health.
Proof:

0 0

Elvenking

[Creep]

(since 12-07-2022 14:49)

Votes: 77

Post Posted: 12-01-2019, 19:38:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Echo of the Highlord pet attacks are not working against 1 HP dummies, I think this bug got rejected already a couple of times.
Still I can try to proof that the trait works correct.
Proof dummy fight (simply never test on such a dummy^^)

Basically the echo weapon (ashbringer pet), has it's own damage check that can individually hit/miss/parry/dodge/crit/...
Therefore over a short period of time it might do less/more than expected.
Checking on pet dmg after a 5-10min bossfight it should in general be around 10% of the copied ability (TV/Storm).

Some proof regarding this behaviour

My attack hits, pet crits:

My attack hits, pet parries:

I looked up some stuff and if your initial attack crits the echo copies this aswell and can crit again.
Resulting in doing 20% instead of 10% dmg, which is not a bug just a nice feature that makes crit more valuable as a stat.
(crit copies crit as non crit = 10% dmg copy as crit)

(crit copies crit as crit = 20% dmg copy)

Conclusion:
With 0% crit your pet should do exact 10% of the base spells after a long duration.
With more crit your pet should do something around 10-12% of the base spells after a long duration.

example of pet being better than 10% (even had 1 parry in these)

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Elvenking, 12 January 2019 17:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 00:53:25
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x