User
Pass
2FA

Client does not accept complex passwords

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message174
HM9cPhABFctJ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2019 16:17)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-01-2019, 13:15:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: n/a
Bug description: After registering and downloading the full client (Torrent) I attempted to login, following the guidelines outlined on this page: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-Legion-client-t452441.html
I was then presented with "We couldn't log you in with what you just entered. Please try again. (BLZ51900003)". None of the listed solutions worked. Being familiar with the official client and Battle.net's flaws in password validity I then assumed it was a problem there, so I simplified the password (was 16 characters, completely random, including symbols. Reduced that to 12 characters, alphanumeric, no symbols). That worked.

Might want to list that as a possible solution.

Also note that the original complex password worked fine on your website, it is just the client that did not accept it. Which is probably Blizzard's fault. As stated, even the official client and Battle.net service have issues with complex passwords. I have reported this a few times over the years, nothing ever came of that.
Proof: n/a

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by SourLemon, 08 February 2019 22:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 01:55:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x