User
Pass
2FA

Hello I am new to his Server :D

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A
Author Message596
Angelfire

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2023 21:27)

Post Posted: 20-01-2019, 02:02:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello I am new to this server and have a few questions. I was looking at the Character transfer Migration, but I already created level 90's on Genesis and a level 1 on Legion just a few days ago. Do I qualify for a transfer/migration at this point, or is it too late? Thanks I appreciate any input. xoxoxo Angelfire
0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 21-01-2019, 05:38:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't see why you couldn't. Before, it used to be that if you have any high level characters on Felsong/Genesis you were ineligible, but now that Genesis is instant 90, they may have changed their policy about it. You can always still try and submit a request for migration and explain to them that you are in fact new. Maybe take a screenshot of your time played on those 90's on Genesis, to prove you're not a long time player. The worst thing to happen is they reject the ticket. Good luck though
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Q & A  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:34:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x