User
Pass
2FA

Donated items test.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message796
Dalar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2019 18:16)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 22-01-2019, 23:38:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
It would be really nice to have an option to test donated items.Something like the ability to change item multiple times without a fee for a first hour or two after the purchase.Or maybe some test realm?There is a lot of cool items, but its somewhat hard to understand how good or bad item will perform on extremly high ilvl.With the ability to test item,there will be less hesitation before purchase,since there will be no fear of making poor choise,and paying extra to fix it.Also, perhaps, after test some of us will decide that they tottaly want to ceep more then just one item,thus buying more - .

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-01-2019, 00:01:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Definitely no. You can ask around about the "efficiency" of the item to see an input from players who already have bis gear if that's the case or check the bug report forum regarding items to see any current issues with them.

Retired

0 0

Dalar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-02-2019 18:16)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-01-2019, 17:44:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
Definitely no. You can ask around about the "efficiency" of the item to see an input from players who already have bis gear if that's the case or check the bug report forum regarding items to see any current issues with them.

"Ask around" doesnt really work.Most of the players buy the same stuff.So ,for example, if I wanna know how good some Gnarled Root or other "unpopular" item will hit on my character, the chanses are I will newer find a person with such trinket to ask about it.
Is the Item Change request THAT profitable to not allow few free changes during the limited time oO?

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(since 15-03-2024 17:55)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-01-2019, 22:33:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There are dozens of guides to see how your class would work with different talent tree choices and specific stats. Based on those stats you can figure out which playstyle you want to follow and what items to get.

Retired

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 27 January 2019 12:28

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:59:14
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x