User
Pass
2FA

WoW damaged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message643
Fanucan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2019 12:16)

Post Posted: 05-01-2019, 15:55:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everybody,

I recently installed the new 7.2.5 launcher and did everything correctly, since i was able to play these days, too. Now, 2 days ago, i wanted to play again and started the application as always (run as admin and stuff), but a window showed up, saying "your world of warcraft installation is damaged".
I already looked it up and the website offers 4 possible solutions: delete the cascRepair file in data, delete and replace the config folder with the one given by the page, run "scan and repair" with battlenet app or install battlenet in first place. Now i tried all of them and the problem keeps showing up. I don't know what else to try.
The only thing "different" is, that when opening properties on the WoW folder, the "read only" is filled black, instead of being marked as always, and when i remove it, apply and then re-open properties, it'll show up again.
I really hope someone can help me, i'd like to play again soon^^
Thanks to everyone in advance

Sincerely,
Fanucan

0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 09-01-2019, 18:59:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Try to redownload the launcher and replace the files, if the issue keeps persisting, try to delete "Wow-64.exe", "launcher_freakz-64.exe" and "launcher_freakz-64.dll".
If the issue is still there, I'm afraid you'll have to re-download the torrent.

Best regards,

Irediel

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

adrian_cardoza

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2019 20:53)

Post Posted: 02-02-2019, 10:17:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I have a problem to complete quest in azsuna. I loose the quest chain and now I can't up my reputation with Farondis faction to unlocked world's quest. Somebody tell me how I can reseat the chain quest in azsuna to do it again?
0 0

pmgabriel

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-02-2019 15:12)

Post Posted: 11-02-2019, 18:52:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

probleme mari, renunt la joc dupa 4 ani,slaba organizare ,iar sprijin mai deloc ,poate in viitor revin daca ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,se mai schimba ceva ,.7.2.5 e la pamant

nu se poate ,o varianta mai buna pusa pe totent ,fara atatea probleme

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 17:56:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x