User
Pass
2FA

[Warlock][Demonology] Doom base haste

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message815
ilivanfil

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-09-2022 16:01)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 24-01-2019, 20:57:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Doom
Bug description: Doom not use base haste for next tick. (Base haste=no buff/bl/proc). On freakz Doom use char haste(Bl+proc+buff) which reduces the damage after the end of the effects to insignificant values
roof: retail server https://imgur.com/a/XRi4OyQ

Thx Pozalotosa for test

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/FIXED-Warlock-Demonology-Doom-base-haste-t542199.html

but now not work

1 0

pvka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-02-2019 14:38)

Post Posted: 24-01-2019, 21:24:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

that's same to me: https://imgur.com/a/5OsEOr9 (189k hit)

If there is a problem with the damage of the spell, you have to reset it and recast it manually. If you do not, it continues to decrease. In this screenshot, you can see that I had to break the spell's uptime, otherwise the damage would have been much less.

It happens all the time with a Whisper in the dark.

if necessary I can give more screenshots.

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 09-02-2019, 14:09:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I've tested this out. It is indeed bugged.
However it has nothing to do with haste, tested it with the Whispers proc and it had not affect it in any way.
My assumption is the following, what affects the ticks of doom is actually the refresh that you're doing in order to benefit from pandemic. The duration of my doom is 16.4 seconds default, having whispers makes it let's say half, 8 sec. When you refresh the first tick should explode after 16.4 sec and the next one should explode after 8 sec however the damage is also significantly lower when that happens. If you just use it normally, cast doom while you have Nefarius Pact (Whispers proc) on a target that's not affected already the spell works properly.

Proof:
Spoiler:

Confirmed.

We all pay eventually
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 09 February 2019 12:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 17:49:30
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x