User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Trinket] Specter of Betrayal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1762
Pirexyan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-09-2019 21:49)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 11-02-2019, 21:56:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=151190&&name=specter-of-betrayal

Bug description: I tested the trinket (i have the shop version 955 item level) at training dummy.
How is possible do lower damage comparated the same trinket whit lower level? The damage it was to low than trinket 940 item level by the link below
The hits one are the same (36) the cast are also the same (5) in the same time fight (3:45 min)
The different its about 6M (12,63M my damage, over 18M ours damage)
About the Critic Hit.
I did Crit Hit 12 times (36 hit total) only during the Master of assassins Initiative (the buff by my leggendary Mantle of the Master Assassin) used 3 time in 3:45 minutes, the first in opening by stealth, the second whit first the Vanish (1.5 min CD), the tirth whit the second Vanish (1.5 min CD)
In the other 2 screenshot, you can see they did more an more Crit Hit
I repeatd the test on Dummy 3 times, same result (about the Crit Hit) and similar damage (12,02M min to 12.89M max)

Proof: can see my screenshot and other 2 example by 2 different fight at same boss
It possible see they does the same damage (about)

https://imgur.com/a/iyjUE5M

Here the link by warcraftlogs site and screenshot

Firts player
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/QdT8bXyxD7NzBAHV#fight=1&&type=summary&&source=11&&translate=true

https://imgur.com/a/dOzQ2C2

Second Player
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/j7kgmArtZhXx1RFp#fight=2&&type=damage-done&&source=17

https://imgur.com/a/UwbELgx

This player does 15M (vs my 12.63M) 32hit vs (my 36 hit) trinket 925 Item level (vs my 955 shopped version)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Jvg7TCnqxwAhLcf2#fight=2&&type=damage-done&&source=17&&translate=true

https://imgur.com/a/f23oxFl

TNX for the support

3 1

Onyuka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2019 18:16)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 12-02-2019, 16:41:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I confirm, doing counts etc, on freakz its dmg doesnt crit as it's supposed to do, so doing a lot less dmg than retail
1 0

Pirexyan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-02-2019, 20:52:14 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

NO news?

0 1

Solamnus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-05-2019 19:38)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 22-02-2019, 01:44:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes i have trinket 955 on my unholy dk and i can confirm it happens to me too
1 0

Pirexyan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 03-03-2019, 23:23:52 [Bad post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello???
20 days, no reply???

0 1

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 08-03-2019, 13:11:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please stop spamming the topic with "omg when fix". There are thousands of bugs posted, each of them will be fixed in due time.

I don't understand the ACTUAL problem, you wrote a wall of text but no ACTUAL info on what EXACTLY is bugged (except the "omg dmg low fix" part)

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Pirexyan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-03-2019, 23:04:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Shocker wrote:
I don't understand the ACTUAL problem.

It's simple, the trinket doesen't work propertly (offy like).
In my post (with attached screenshots) I highlighted how it should work.
I'm not from the staff which are payed to fix it, and if they aeren't able to solve it, no problem...
Just say it, we can find another solution, maybe change the trinket whit another one (it's item 955 buyed whit $$)

Anyway... I OFFER MY APOLOGIES for insisting to having an answers (on the post) in short terms
I understand the staff will surely be busy.

-

0 1

feeldabeat
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 02-08-2020 23:47)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 19-03-2019, 23:30:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He means that the the Dread Torment use of the spectres of the betrayal trinket doesnt benefit from critical strike stat which supose to gain benefits.
Thats why this trinket is BiS for stationary fights like goroth star augur etc bosses like this. More uptime on master assasin initiative = more dmg from the trinket. For example if this trinket is owned by outlaw rogue who have legendary shoulders+ true bearing buff from roll the bones or more ene gain and spam finishers more often reduce the cd of vanish meaning more crit windows from the buff = more dmg from the trinket. Alot of trinkets int he game right doesnt benefit from crit which supose to gain benefits. The freakz stuff have to test evry single one of them bcoz when someone pay some money to buy an item and that items doesnt work 100% in evry situation he will simple leave the server and prolly gonna say bad feedback for the server to his friends aswell. I am not aiming a flame with this response but to show u a way how to keep players much longer int he server . this small things will became a huge problem in future.

1 0

Pirexyan

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-03-2019, 20:52:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

feeldabeat wrote:
He means that the the Dread Torment use of the spectres of the betrayal trinket doesnt benefit from critical strike stat which supose to gain benefits.
The freakz stuff have to test evry single one of them bcoz when someone pay some money to buy an item and that items doesnt work 100% in evry situation he will simple leave the server and prolly gonna say bad feedback for the server to his friends aswell. I am not aiming a flame with this response but to show u a way how to keep players much longer int he server . this small things will became a huge problem in future.

You've take the point man.
I'm not here to teach someone how to run a cutomer care service (bcs when you have paid, you are not a simple player, you are a customer)
Honestly I don't think solve this problem is priority for the staff.
No problem, nobody dies.
I will continue to play as a simple player and i will never spend money in the future on a fun server.

The day when this policy will be adopted by other (cutomer) players, the staff will probably ask yourself some questions -

Thank you for your support anyway -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 21 April 2019 08:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 04:59:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x