User
Pass
2FA

[General] Mind Amplification Dish

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message210
abbasgon
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 09-06-2019 15:51)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 14-02-2019, 05:09:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=67839 (wowhead link)

Bug description: this enchant not work . it must be work on players and mind them. at BG or World .

Proof:

https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=67839 (wowhead link)

By olestuga (1,960 – 12·13) on 2018/03/17 (Patch 7.3.5)
It's supposed to work in Normal Battle Grounds as far as i know.

By NightmareMJ (5,778 – 2·15·55) on 2013/01/05 (Patch 5.1.0)
Some quick notes about this and Mind Controlling in general.
a) Mostly only usable on same level or lower NPCs and players
b) not really usable on "skull" marked mobs and players as they are considered above your level in game.
c) get drunk before MCing things as the level will be lowered by up to 3 based on how drunk you are(does not work against SKULL flag units)
d) the aggro/hate the npc will have against you cannot be matched by taunt effects in most cases(though the npc will still be forced to attack the target that taunted it, it will return to attacking you afterward) so the npc will not be tankable except by you, unless you have a 100% threat drop(vanish, DI, etc)/self stun(iceblock) mechanic.
e) sometimes you gain access to really interesting abilities when you have that RNG luck.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 11:16:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x