User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] WQ bugged - cannt complete [Not in Raid Group]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message302
NAMCUR

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 06:41)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-02-2019, 22:04:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So, for the past couple of days I've been trying to complete my World Quests but my efforts have been in vain.

I can see my WQ fine and dandy on my World Map, I can click on them and the tracker shows me where to go and they appear in my quest tracker in the right hand side part of the screen. When I arrive at the quest location, the zone on the minimap does not appear as well as the sound that warns you that you've entered the zone for the World quest does not trigger.

I can see the boss/mobs that I have to kill, but after I kill them it doesn't show any progress on the quest. For those quests in which i have to collect certain items, like the dragon stormscales I am able to get the scales all 30 of them and then the item stops dropping - as should - however IT DOES NOT update the progress on the quest and I won't let me complete the WQ. -

I am not in a ride group or any group, for that matter. I have tried to delete my cache and WTF folder. I have relogged 1000 times.

nothing has worked so far.

PROOF:

https://imgur.com/a/Sv8wKD1

As you can see in the images above I am at Sanaar's location and the World Map shows me the World quest. I can see the quest in the right hand side part, as any other quest.
I attack the boss/mob and after it's dead the World Quest is not completed. It still shows up in my World Map and I get no reward from it. -

Please Help!
Thanks

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 14-02-2019, 22:08:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Is your quest log full? Maybe abandon some quests.

0 0

NAMCUR

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 06:41)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 14-02-2019, 22:19:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey! Thanks.

I did not have my quest log full (right after I posted this i got got another quest)...however I deleted a bunch of quests and now it's working!

Thanks so much!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 14 February 2019 20:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-05-2024, 05:25:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x