User
Pass
2FA

LAG Exclusively in Battlegrounds and/or Arenas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message291
lbabosa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-08-2019 00:11)

Post Posted: 15-02-2019, 03:44:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi!
It´s been a few days now that these weird LAG spikes appear when fighting in a battleground.
I´ve been doing PvE , dungeons and raids for the last weeks, without any inconvenience, save for the usual server spikes, but the second i step into a Battleground, the lag spikes up. I´ve been asking around in global and other people experience the same: World Latency (ms) spikes to ridiculous amounts, like 5000, 7000, 8000 ms, and the time to cast abilities is increased in like 10 seconds, making PvP virtually impossible. The wierd thing is, the lag seems to be only affecting combat, since i can still chat without any delay and my Home latency is always the usual 200ms .
My connection is fine, as i can play in other servers and other multiplayer games without any issue, and my PC can more than handle this game.
It´s something new that has been happening, as i´ve pvped for the whole last year without any inconviniences .
Looking forward to listening your suggestions, thanks!

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 01:41:32
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x