User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][Arcane] Polymorph vs Arcane Orb/Arcane Explosion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message531
Blazexoxox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-03-2019 19:25)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 15-02-2019, 14:44:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=153626&&name=arcane-orb , https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=1449&&name=arcane-explosion
Bug description: If you sheep and then the next GCD you immediately use Arcane Orb or Arcane explosion it should grant you a stack without breaking the sheep. This does not work on Freakz.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zeO7aSJtihE&t=539:

(min 5:28)

0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 24-02-2019, 04:42:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The proof you gave is vague at best.

If a target has a shield, it does not count as directly damaging the unit. Not directly damaging the unit leads to not breaking the sheep.

You'll have to provide some better proof than this or I will have to reject it.

0 0

Blazexoxox
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 27-03-2019 19:25)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 25-02-2019, 10:24:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I disagree, this is not vague at all.

It is a coincidence that the dude he is showing this on, is a lock, and has automatic shield on him.

Even like that, please try to do this on freakz: have a priest shield himself then polymorph and orb at the same time and you can see the outcome for yourself.

If a 7 times Rank 1 retail player (Ziqo) gives this tip while playing 7.2.5 and you are saying this is happening because of shield absorb, so be it, you can just reject it, I am not gonna stay to look the entire internet for further proof.

Later edit: I posted a question to another Twitch streamer to which I am subscribed (Xaryu) and he responded that from what he remembers in 7.2.5 the above worked only on close-range attacks with Arcane Orb or Arcane Explosion (max 7 yards).

Thanks for your time.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by padheari, 27 February 2019 08:31

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 21:22:53
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x