User
Pass
2FA

Incentivizing PvP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message488
Bahcara

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2019 19:46)

Post Posted: 18-02-2019, 19:28:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am writing this here, because my letter to a GM did not get responded to. This topic is about the status of PvP on Felsong. Seeing the very low amount of people playing PvP (especially rated 2s and 3s) on the server, I have come up with the idea to incentivize it. I suggest launching a new PvP season with:
-more valuable rewards a the end of the season (gold, vote points come in mind first)
-Gladiator titles/rewards in the 2v2 bracket as well (very important, since literally none is playing 3v3)
-more auto-broadcasting and reminding players about PvP
-more powerful weekly rewards based on Arena Rating (very important!)
to make it more enticing for players.
As for PvP outside arenas, I am confident, that making a designated duelling area (as mentioned in another topic on this forum) would bring so much life to PvP as well. Players should be able to adjust their talents in this area and cooldowns should be reset after the duel (just like the way it is now). It should be made sure that no accidental kills happen, and if it does anyway, players should be able to spawn in ghost form where they died and resurrect immediately.
Another similar idea that comes to mind is to organize weekly/monthly 1v1 duel tournaments with gold etc. as reward. I am more than willing to help make the rulebook and organize these so players have the best experience. (I have a friend who would gladly help out as well)
And these are just off the top of my head, we could make PvP so much better.
Classes and spells work so well on this server, no other Legion server can come even close to you guys, it would be a shame to see it be in vain regarding PvP.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

A big fan of PvP and the server,
Bahcara

2 0

spocro

[Field Photographer]

(since 15-09-2022 16:27)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 22-02-2019, 23:10:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

+rep

Don't let the left know what the right is doing
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:07:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Suggestions-to-improve-PvP-t569430.html

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 10:57:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x