User
Pass
2FA

Trivia Event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events
Author Message1121
Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 23-02-2019, 20:33:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trivia

Greetings, this topic is for the Trivia events that will be hosted on the server.
I suggest following this topic, as I will announce the winners of each Trivia event that is done.

Trivia Event

In the Trivia event, I will be asking a few questions on the in-game announcements about World of Warcraft. This may involve the lore, things about Blizzard or even about Freakz.
So get your game on, read a few books, read the internet or scroll through a pond of topics on various forums for knowledge.

Rewards
Whomever answers the most of the questions will by the end of the Trivia Event receive one of the following of their choosing.

Tabard (worth 20vp)
Battle Pet (worth 20vp)
"Fun Item" (worth 20vp)

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 25-02-2019, 19:23:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Event 1 -

Winner of this Trivia event was Autismul with 2 points.

Reward - A Tiny Set of Warglaives

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Irediel, 23 February 2019 18:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:43:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x