User
Pass
2FA

Druid playstyle change

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1212
Swiftydrood

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2019 13:11)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 28-12-2018, 14:06:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So since 7.2.5 dropped my playstyle as a resto druid change from hoting up everyone and toping up with a regrowth when needed but now it seems i have to perma cast regrowth too keep my group alive. I was just wondering if my rejuvs and wild growth are meant to heal so low.

https://imgur.com/a/KncaNjz: This was a m+ dungen which I healed and these were the numbers that I was getting ( overall healing )

0 0

baroszzz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-07-2019 01:02)

Post Posted: 25-02-2019, 02:33:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You are doing it wrong then. I always have rejuv first followed by wild growth in keys and eflorescence in raid followed by rejuv = wild growth, regrowth barely used..
0 0

Alohams

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2019 16:11)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 04-03-2019, 05:07:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

What is your talent setup? What is your stat split? Ilvl? What lvl was the M+?

If your group is taking so much damage that you are having to spam Regrowth, THEY are *** up, not you (or you are in NL and pulled quite a few pelters). OR you are so undergeared that your HOTs dont even tickle your party. The only time you should use Regrowth is for massive damage going out (Someones gonna die) and you have no Swiftmend charges left. I run Prosperity in M+. It works well for me, especially since folks like to stand in Sanguine and spike their HP.

But Rejuv/Germination/Wild Growth/Swiftmend are always my top heals.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 08:53:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x