User
Pass
2FA

How do i unlock my world quests?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message621
ddoottii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-05-2020 00:47)

Post Posted: 20-03-2019, 18:04:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey,
i am a guardian nightelf druid level 110. Migrated (so i started at level 105).
I know i have to do the quest "Uniting the isles" to unlock the world quests.
But there is a problem i have:

To unlock the worlds quests by doing "Uniting the isles" i have to get at least friendly reputation with "Nightfallen in suramar". My reputation there is zero.
So i went to "Shal'Aran" wich is the cave where the nightfallen life, to do some quests to gain reputation.
There were just tree NPC and just one of them (First Arcanist Thalyassra) had a quest for me. The quest says i have to complete 4 world quest wich is impossible to do when i haven't the world questes unlocked and to do so i have to do the quest.
That was yesturday and i tryed to figure out what to do. I started to do all quests i could find in suramar, looking for any guides and asking random player for help. Today even the one quest from "Thalyassra" is gone.

I know i missed a quest somewhere wich unlocks the Npcs in shal'aran but i could not figure out wich one it is and where i do get it.
Is there anyone who know what i have to do?

See below my questlog and "Shal'aran" in the background.
IMG: http://i.epvpimg.com/PdbIfab.jpg
I would be very grateful for some help.

Ormnu

Last edited by ddoottii on 20-03-2019, 18:05:19; edited 2 times in total
0 0

noradria

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2021 09:20)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 20-03-2019, 20:42:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

the starting quest for the suramar quest chain is in the adventure guide. press Shift+J or simply open the adventure guide, take the quest and follow`it.

1 0

ddoottii

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-05-2020 00:47)

Post Posted: 20-03-2019, 22:11:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks a lot! -
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 18:20:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x