User
Pass
2FA

[COMPLETED] [Quest] [The Dragonhunter] quest item went missing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message429
starfall2525

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2019 20:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 24-04-2019, 01:11:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Aatroxia
Item Name & ID: Red-hot draconic slag ID: 146704
Armory Link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/aatroxia
Details: (optional) item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=146704&&name=red-hot-draconic-slag
So, i did the dungeon on mythic difficulty, got some items and also recieved the quest item... i turned it into the hammer and turned the quest in... everything fine and dandy... cant remeber what really happened in between but when i wanted to start HoV mythic for the final piece, i noticed i could not list my group.
I relogged, restarted, but since that didnt work, i turned off addons and cleared cache folder... got back into game... and accidentaly noticed my brand new gloves were missing... screw those tho (dont care), put my old gloves back on... and was able to list for mythic again...
And THEN i noticed... The quest had reappeared into my quest log to my suprise, as if i had never completed it in the first place. To that i just shrugged and ran neltharions lair again after the HoV... BUT this time, no quest item was rewarded... Funny cause i got the achiev for the dungeon as if i completed it for the first time...
I have proof about the run i did, where i didnt get the required quest item: https://imgur.com/a/lvCbxJ0
On those 3 pictures you can see that the dungeon was done, items everyone recieved, and it was on mythic difficulty... but no quest reward was awarded. If you need more info, feel free to contact me.

Last edited by starfall2525 on 24-04-2019, 01:49:47; edited 1 time in total
0 0

starfall2525

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-05-2019 20:33)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 15:32:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Managed to reaquire the item doing m4 netharions lair... to my surprise actually since i thought it could be done on m0 only...
Anyways, no action required, managed to complete the quest. Thank you.

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 26-04-2019, 22:22:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Done

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 April 2019 20:22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 02:44:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x