User
Pass
2FA

Mute after mute for no reason

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message335
fitnesa24

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 15:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 02-05-2019, 16:36:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello to everyone who is reading this post 1 day ago i was muted for answering a joke in the global chat for 5k mins ,after that 1 day later im muted for addioton 5k mins so here comes the queston why im being muted by those gm's when i cant even communicate in the game chat how .And that happened while im offline ,i log in into my char and BAM 10 days of mute ,can anyone explain what is the reason? there is no mail in the mailbox to tell me something ?
and + this i have a warning for asking such a questions (what happens when i got all 5 warnings?) :@ :@ :@ :@

Last edited by fitnesa24 on 02-05-2019, 16:37:07; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Majik_Tako94

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2019 04:45)

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 13:05:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This kinda comes off as the victim game where people lie on forums or to gms saying they have been framed or a gm is corrupt yada yada yada
IDK I can't judge or anything but in my opinion it feels like you were being a troll and got punished... 9 times out of 10 these forum post on servers tend to be this case
Just my opinion though, best of luck

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 08 June 2019 11:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 04-05-2024, 12:41:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x