User
Pass
2FA

Voting points error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message184
paul06

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-05-2019 11:35)

Post Posted: 24-04-2019, 14:01:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name:
Item Name & ID:
Armory Link:
Details: (optional) I have a problem with the voting points. After I vote on all those 4 websites, I still don't get the vote points. I am a veteran on wowfreakz, I know how the vote sistem works but this time it won;t gave me the votes. I voted two times, but nothing happened...and that's 10 points till now...
Can you please lookout for the problem or tell me what could be wrong? two days ago I voted and I got those 5 points, yesterday and today, nothing happened.
Thank you.

0 0

H0U23K

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-05-2019 10:48)

Post Posted: 05-05-2019, 08:42:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I always do it in a same way, and 50% of the time it just doesn't work. This morning i tried 3 times in a row, and it didn't work out.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 10:16:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x