User
Pass
2FA

Mythic's Dungeon Weekly Guild best

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1039
razorwalks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2020 02:37)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-04-2019, 10:09:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The weekly guild's best for mythic + dungeons feature does not work correctly. It should reset at the start of every week and It should list all members that completed the key regardless if they are in the guild or not.
Proof: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766916624

They removed it apparently in BfA. Seeing through the comments people mention it was a guild's weekly best which made guild members compete silently and allows better view to see who's actually playing and who's not. More entertainment via challenge between people

Last edited by razorwalks on 30-04-2019, 18:49:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

toamuka

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-10-2020 01:53)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 04-05-2019, 14:59:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed, Guild leaderboard for weekly best should reset.

currently it just shows overall highest key.

I don't sleep because Arms is bork.
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 05-05-2019, 15:58:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

toamuka wrote:
Confirmed, Guild leaderboard for weekly best should reset.

currently it just shows overall highest key.

razorwalks wrote:
WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: The weekly guild's best for mythic + dungeons feature does not work correctly. It should reset at the start of every week and It should list all members that completed the key regardless if they are in the guild or not.
Proof: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766916624

They removed it apparently in BfA. Seeing through the comments people mention it was a guild's weekly best which made guild members compete silently and allows better view to see who's actually playing and who's not. More entertainment via challenge between people

I'm sorry but one forum discussion isn't enough to get this confirmed. Could you bring more proof that the Guild Mythic+ Best should reset weekly?

We all pay eventually
0 0

razorwalks

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-05-2020 02:37)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 05-05-2019, 17:10:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey skilzz. I've spent an hour looking through patch notes and I cannot find when was the feature added. I am certain it resets weekly, and that it mentions people from different realms ( the whole 5 ) since I did play retail during legion. It does say on the thing weekly best after all. I still can only find discussion I'm afraid. Tried looking for videos with someone opening the chest just to open the feature, yet with no luck. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759085948 // https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749256211 <---- Just more discussions. I hope anyone here can back me with a video or a blue post of the feature being implemented. Thanks

Last edited by razorwalks on 05-05-2019, 17:13:04; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 06-05-2019, 00:22:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

toamuka wrote:
Just a question relative to the subject but did any of the devs or freakz team actually play retail?

Going to be a bit hard to find evidence for something that has only been recently changed to not show anything (current bfa doesnt show weekly bests. found lots of forum posts complaining about this but as you said you wont accept it as proof.)

What you're saying here is irrelevant. There are "lots of forum posts" complaining about the guild leaderboard being taken out. Almost not one of them is mentioning that it should reset weekly or that a "weekly" competition is gone.

razorwalks wrote:
Hey skilzz. I've spent an hour looking through patch notes and I cannot find when was the feature added. I am certain it resets weekly, and that it mentions people from different realms ( the whole 5 ) since I did play retail during legion. It does say on the thing weekly best after all. I still can only find discussion I'm afraid. Tried looking for videos with someone opening the chest just to open the feature, yet with no luck. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759085948 // https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749256211 <---- Just more discussions. I hope anyone here can back me with a video or a blue post of the feature being implemented. Thanks

Those 3 forum discussions are suggestive enough.
Thanks for posting them.
I've also confirmed it with few other players.

Additional reference links:

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 06-05-2019, 00:23:37; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by skilzz139, 05 May 2019 22:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 11:28:15
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x