User
Pass
2FA

MMR in PvP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message890
Gorod151

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-11-2019 16:03)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-05-2019, 20:06:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

MMR in PvP and why is the best server focused only on PvE content
WoW Freakz link: not
Bug description: it's easy to check, you can queue to the arena rating having 0 MMR, and you can queue having 4K rating and you will be connected at once!
Proof: any 0mrr can get on gladiators
my proposal: if the registration to the arena is not more than 3 minutes, the MMR will not be taken into account, as not many people play in the rating, but this is a consequence of not working MMR. Need to people with low ratings came out against people with low rating! People with a high rating came
out against the high! And as you awards and give the top 3 in 2x2, that's not right! People play with constant companions and for example 2 characters have a 4K rating, and the other 2 3.9 to the rating, so that's get the title of only 3 characters from 4 worthy and so on.

Ranks should be given in pairs, for 1 place to two people, i.e. for 1-2 place, 2 place for 3-4 place, 3 place for 5-6 place, and not as you have:
Rank 1 - 3: Duelist title + Duelist
Rank 4 - 6: Rival title + Rival
Rank 7 - 9: Challenger title + Challenger
And as I understand you have nothing for us to do, and I offer you a marketing ploy to make the prizes for PvP with real money or prizes are very cool mounts+ titles+ Vote points! (ask for what? For people to Donat to win more games, it will also attract players from other projects, because I want to leave, as the administration is not interested in PvP content and only corrects errors in the assignments and PvE) You have no idea how much PvP players out with your project, because nobody wants to compete with them!
Dear players, are interested in development of server support this topic, let's get you up, and will bring to the administration, what we are not no different!
WoW is the cyber sports game(eSports game) and can't be the best server (I think freakz is the best) not having sold half of this game is PvP, the administration is unable to contact me, I will show you projects where Russian PvP in the first place, where they play 6K+ on a single server, and the project online permanent 25K+, as all PvP is done, and PvE then!

3 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 08:15:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Locking this topic, You people need to stop posting "up" every few days. ( i cleaned up the whole topic, so many useless up posts )

Posting "up" does not get attention to a topic or anything in particular.

The MMR system wont wont be changed anytime soon, And we didn't start the the pvp season.

The PVP season is delayed until further notice.

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 27-05-2019, 08:16:45; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 May 2019 06:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 02:02:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x