User
Pass
2FA

Voting only works after 24h instead of 12h

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message765
Velaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2023 21:45)

Post Posted: 20-05-2019, 02:25:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I have noticed something recently. We are supposed to be able to vote 2 times a day (every 12 hours) for each website.
At first everything worked fine until I noticed the first website to vote (gtop100.com) didn't allow me to vote even though it has been over 12 hours.
I tried to vote again 12 hours later and it worked. Then after 12 more hours I tried and it didn't let me vote until 12 hours later.
So basically that one website only allows me to vote every 24 hours (I can only get 5 points each day instead of 10)
Here is a screenshot as proof. I don't know if the problem is on my side but I have not done anything different when voting.

If anyone can tell me if this happened to them and if/how I can fix this I would really appreciate it as I really like the server and the voting perks.

Thanks a lot.

0 0

Tegri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-06-2023 16:12)

Post Posted: 21-05-2019, 07:17:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yea. I noticed that too. So now I am voting from PC and laptop with different IP's.
0 0

Velaam

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-03-2023 21:45)

Post Posted: 21-05-2019, 15:10:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have tried on a different device but it still prevents me from voting more than once every 24h. Can anyone please either fix this?
0 0

niko74

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2019 16:32)

Post Posted: 26-05-2019, 06:22:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I must say that you are all wrong guys. Only site that has a 24 hour voting cooldown is first one which is "gtop100.com" rest sites you can use to vote normally every 12 hours.
Even though gtop100 does not allow you to vote twice within 24 hours. You can still open vote site and find freakz and click "visit & play button" which will redirect you to freakz homepage.
That way your vote will cout even though you are not allowed to vote on gtop, repeat the same step for rest of the voting sites and make sure you do get redirected to freakz homepage,
from each site you voted on in order to get your points counted. If you do not do this your points will not count and it will mean nothing. That is why they wrote the simple instructions
everyone should follow on vote page.

HOW TO VOTE:
1. Click on the first image above
2. Enter the security code you are being asked for on the voting site
3. After voting click on the WoW Freakz banner or link on the voting site to return to WoW Freakz index page
4. Repeat the same for all 4 voting sites
5. Refresh the page

YOU MUST DO ALL THE STEPS ON EACH SITE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR VOTE COUNT EVEN THOUGH IF GTOP DOESNT ALLOW YOU TO VOTE YOU CAN STILL GET 5 POINTS,
you will get them because rest of the sites do count and it will automatically grant you 5 points if you have did the steps exactly as it's written in instructions.

I had been voting 2 times withing 24 hours for many times and I can assure you that YOU WILL GET the points even though only gtop does not allow you to do it twice.

Kind Regards & Good Luck - If you have any questions feel free to let me know, just remember that after each vote you must get redirected to freakz home from the site
you voted on because the website is developed to track if you actually visited the site and clicked as there is a separate count for visits as well.

Also remember that you will receive points within 5-20 minutes since you have voted, which means you can't have them the same moment you casted a vote because it
takes time for server to read information regarding, clicks/visits/votes and actually make sure your IP address matches the one you logged your account from and that
your vote is done by a real person and not some bot because those are very common nowadays. So please be patient and do everything right and in order as it's explained.

Last edited by niko74 on 26-05-2019, 06:26:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 26-05-2019, 14:23:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's just "visual", you can still vote.

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5798564.html

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 08:41:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x