User
Pass
2FA

Worst WOW experience ever

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Freakz.com -> Welcome !
Author Message1025
Seraph17

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2019 17:54)

Post Posted: 14-05-2019, 17:16:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good day fellow Freakz

I'm going to be straight forward. This is no happy chappy post, this is about my bad experience with wow freakz.

I've been gaming wow for many years. From retail to private servers, from vanilla to legion. And I don't mean your casual gamer, I'm a front-liner that made my way up to a lot of top guilds. One of my IRL friends told me about this awesome private server where you can "migrate" to skip the grinding and not have to start all the way from the beginning. He checked it out and it was legit. So I did it as well and in no time we were already a group of 4 that migrated.

I finally convinced my girlfriend to leave lich king and come join legion with us so we can be a party of 5 with all the necessary roles. I showed her the migration process and all was good and well... little did she know that she posted her migration on my forum account...

Now this is where I am deeply disappointed... me and my girlfriend got our accounts banned, for 10 days, labeled as "migration scam". Like really? I've been a loyal wow player for so many years from different servers and now I come to wowfreakz and I'm being treated like someone who ninja looted a raid getting a ban, or a hacker that got banned or whatever you want to compare it with. It was like a slap in my face cause I've never been banned before!!

I made this post to show just how unprofessional you admins are. I don't know if you normally treat your wow clients/community like this? But if so, then I don't want to be apart of it.
I totally understand their point of view on this. Ofcourse it will look strange if 2 different accounts want to migrate to 1 account and it does look fishy, but to ban us? You didn't even try to make contact with either of us. No form of communication was used to discuss this matter with us whatsoever. We just got a straight ban, like boom. Not a nice way to treat people who want to join your community hey.

It's not only me and my girlfriend that's disappointed, but also my 3 friends that wanted to join with us. Yeah, their not going to play on a server where we can't game together.

Seraph17
Moesie

You might as well just delete our accounts cause we are not planning on coming back

Regards
Unhappy ex freak -

0 0

Ciprian Mi

[Freakzoid ]

(since 11-01-2023 08:31)

Votes: 42

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  Asiusfreakz 
Post Posted: 25-05-2019, 06:16:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Nu te tine nimeni pe server amice -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Closed, 10 June 2019 14:14

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Freakz.com -> Welcome !  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 05:53:40
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x