User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Recipe- cataclysm vial of sands

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message400
DIVYAGANGULY

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-08-2019 10:27)

Post Posted: 28-05-2019, 09:01:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Nyxmbraeon
Item Name & ID: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=67538&&name=recipe-vial-of-the-sandsArmory Link https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/Nyxmbraeon
Details: (optional) I chose herbalism and alchemy as my primary progressions for this guy. I was levelling archaeology and i got the said recipe.I remember that the uldam archeology is bugged. You get only troll fragments no tolvir. I used the spirit of harmony I had and bought fragments and got lucky. But I still couldn't learn it as it need high alchemy skill. At that time herbalism was bugged. I think it still is. You can't get past 100 skill, all herbs are greyed out. I made a bug report. And I kept that recipe in my bank. Then some dude told me to level alchemy using legion materials. And I started doing that. It takes quite some time. As I didn't have much gold to buy from AH. And now I'm 800 in both alchemy and archeology. I revisited the bank. And there's no recipe. I don't remember which update it was. But I repaid an extra 100 gold for reopening crafting materials too.
I tried collecting the spirits again. It's been a long time since then. I didn't get anothe recipe yet. I am stuck at this for more than 6 months farming spirits. Can you please do something about this?

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 29-05-2019, 14:56:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Cannot help without proof, since its a very rare recipe to get

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 29 May 2019 12:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 21-05-2024, 21:51:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x