User
Pass
2FA

Alchemy Profession, a temp solution to a big problem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message411
DeanHippo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-05-2020 23:36)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  DeadlyHippo 
Post Posted: 28-05-2019, 14:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

With Alchemy questing currently not being able to progress because of this quest.
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=39342/the-price-of-the-black-market

Until a fix is found can we please have the item sent to us ingame by mail, this can be done with quest items and its not like the item can be abused to gain an advantage over other players it is a legitimate item needed to be able to start making flasks.

Item needed in question: https://www.wowhead.com/item=136723/silver-hair-of-khadgar

Flasks are a very popular item due to the amount of Mythic Dungeons and Raiding we do on the server so having only a select few players being able to craft them heavily influences the market, namely the AH as it means we all have to buy them off a select few individuals which in turn means they can name any price they want and people will pay if they cant be obtained elsewhere BUT we shouldn't have to buy for gold if we have the ability to craft them, of course not everyone learns the profession and some do rely on just the AH sellers but when your sat there with a bag full of materials you've been collecting ready to make a few thousand flasks this annoys the hell out of me, specially when its a bug this large that actually affects one of the main professions.

I for one actually paid money for a profession boost in Alchemy (not only because I love the server but also so I wouldn't run into any level requirement stops later on) only to discover that I cant learn any of the recipes I wanted because of this bug. I do not want a refund I would just like a temporary solution of mailing the required quest item to the player.

I mean come on im not exactly asking the impossible here. If a GM receives ingame ticket regarding the item above then just mail the item, anybody tries abusing it for some weird bizarre reason, temp ban them.

Apart from this keep up the good work folks.

1 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 28-05-2019, 15:20:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's fixed now

Micro, the Workaround master
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by microk2, 28 May 2019 13:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 15:34:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x