User
Pass
2FA

[FIXED] [Shaman][Restoration] Spirit Link Totem tick on cast

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message1587
jumpylion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2021 01:50)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 03-06-2019, 11:56:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=98008&&&&name=spirit-link-totem
Bug description: Totem should redistribute health the moment it is cast, not after delay
Proof: This was reported few times already and rejected every time. https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Shaman-Restoration-Spirit-Link-Totem-t559442.html here is one example of explanation why it is rejected. In my opinion tooltip saying it redistributes every 1 second isn't explanation enough of why it shouldn't work the moment it is cast. So additionally to the things posted before i found video of Method guild doing Harjatan Mythic.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gAqqiG7Nxkc&t=251:

This video has timestamp 4:11 for the moment Spirit Link Totem is cast. Going frame by frame on the video you can see the moment the buff of the totem appears and how health of the person changes. Also there is scrolling combat text showing next healing received from spirit link.
If you cant find the exact frame the totem is cast i will post screenshot of 2 frames before and after and 6 frames later where healing from spirit link totem is shown.

Screenshots of the frames: https://imgur.com/a/G1sK30G

Health of the druid goes from 6.1M to 7.5M the moment totem is cast(shown on the buffs and in the middle of the screen). 7 frames later it is shown on the combat text that he received 1M healing from spirit link + around 400k from other sources.
I hope the video and screenshots are proof enough
In case you want to reject that because buff might be shown at the first distribution of health, buff is removed at 4:17 which is 6 seconds after the buff appears. I also hope i dont have to bring proof that it isnt the way it works on Freakz.

Last edited by jumpylion on 03-06-2019, 15:04:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Theron

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-12-2020 13:56)

Post Posted: 03-06-2019, 15:00:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As i know the first cast should be instant, after that it should thick every second.
0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 03-06-2019, 22:11:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed the effect should take place immadiately after the cast, the post was previously rejected due to insufficient and outdated proof, thank you for providing the proof and describing it in detail.
0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 12-07-2019, 15:11:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Fixed

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shocker, 12 July 2019 13:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 16:12:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x