User
Pass
2FA

Launcher error that kicks you out of game after 15 sec (Solutions didn't work)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2641
Ammarmirza

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2021 18:23)

Post Posted: 08-06-2019, 11:20:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My launcher has been working flawlessly for over a year... Until yesterday this launcher error suddenly appeared and now i cant log in wow for more than 30 sec, 15 sec like everything is normal then 15 sec of warning to download launcher getting force kicked. I re-downloaded launcher multiple times, deleted cache turned off add-ons which didn't work so i made in game ticket which told me to look for solutions on the forum launcher error thread. There i saw many people recently getting the same issue. In one thread where i replied, a helper gave the solution :

Try the following solutions:
- Redownload the launcher
- Set all launcher_freakz and WoW executables to run with administrator privileges
- Delete the WTF folder
- Move the WoW client to another location on your hard drive, for example the Desktop
- Delete launcher_freakz-64.exe, launcher_freakz-64.dll and Wow-64.exe
- Check your task manager, close all processes related to World of Warcraft and Freakz, then restart your computer.

I followed everything in order, still getting kicked out of game when i log in. Need help!!

0 0

Ammarmirza

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-03-2021 18:23)

Post Posted: 09-06-2019, 18:48:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

UPDATE: Problem got fixed! The solution i found from another post where "Shocker" replied this to someone:

"It should show it running. Try launching launcher_freakz.exe again WHILE WOW.EXE IS RUNNING. It will open a second wow.exe, close the second one"

To add more detail to this after i tried it myself, here's what you look for when you open task manager:

1) launcher_freakz
2) wow.exe *32

Now knowing this you launch your wow. When its open you open your task manager again where you see this now

1) launcher_freakz
2) wow.exe *32 (with large data like 220,000+ k)
3) wow.exe *32 (with little to no data)

You have to end process on the one with low data

Now you alt tab to your opened game and proceed normally and it should work (provided that your problem is the same as mine)

(For the lazy people) I went back the steps i took to check if it worked without some steps, i got it to work with only 3 of the 7 steps:

1) Redownload the launcher

- The main issue the launcher error tells you.

2) Delete launcher_freakz-64.exe, launcher_freakz-64.dll and Wow-64.exe

- If you don't do this you'll see wow.exe *64 opened in your task manager when you launch launcer-freakz which is not what you want to happen.

3) Try launching launcher_freakz.exe again WHILE WOW.EXE IS RUNNING. It will open a second wow.exe, close the second one"

- This will close the second opened wow and was the crucial step for me to stop the launcher error i experienced.

Though all 7 steps are recommended to ensure it works. Have fun!

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Irediel, 12 June 2019 12:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-04-2024, 07:26:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x