User
Pass
2FA

Roleplaying Guild

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message559
Skorpolito

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2020 10:56)

Post Posted: 11-06-2019, 18:26:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings!

If I may start with an introduction, I go by the name of Tiade, which is the name of my main character, and I'm a roleplayer since quite a while back.
I am sad to say that I have noticed that the RP scene on Freakz is more or less non-existant, and the servers I have found to have any RP activity seem very much too buggy for my fancy, so I figured I'd announce my interest here to see if there would happen to be any fellow roleplayers around.

Personally, I enjoy this server very much, due to it's quality and the service of the GMs. This truly seem like the most functional and least buggy Legion server there is, in relation to its population.
And I can't really imagine any better place to do RP, only problem, as mentioned earlier, is that it tend to feel a bit empty.
But if anyone who by chance find this post, and happen to be interested in RP (experienced or not) and play on the Alliance side I might add, please feel free to reach out to me, either here through the forums, or in-game.
As previously stated my main character's name is Tiade, and I am currently running a guild (with the ambition of making it a RP guild). Although it is still under construction, the only thing it's missing really, is members.
The guild backstory and ranks are all set though, for now, but I would gladly take pointers if anyone would happen to have something to add.
Short background; The name of the guild is The Order of Kalimdor, and is sort of a branch guild from the classic Nostalrius guild The Order, which some of you may have heard of before.
Due to certain events in the past, and to my personal fascination with Night Elves, the guild is built around Elven civilisation and history, hence the name, and the guild's main seat will be based in Kalimdor. Plus the backstory of the guild is very connected to past events that took place within the original chapter of The Order, which also powered my interest for Night Elves.
But worry not if you happen to be playing another race, or maybe don't like elves that much, the guild ranks are customized so that any class of any race can take a place within the guild. (Except for deathknights and demon hunters as of right now, but I'm currently working on that)

So if you're interested, or just would like some additional information about the guild, hit me up at any time and I will get back to you as soon as I'm able.
I would really hope to see some RPers pop up on this server.
Until then, may peace forever be with you.

Ande'thoras-ethil.

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 19:46:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x