User
Pass
2FA

Dampening in Arena Skirmishes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message478
Valindra

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2019 16:22)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-06-2019, 19:28:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So there's that recent change, that 2v2 matches start at 20% dampening. Yeah this is fine for rated, but for skirmishes...

I'm pretty sure skirmishes are not supposed to start at 20% dampening. On official, rated 2v2 DOES start at 20 damp but skirmish does not!

This feels so bad this way, consider its removal please. It makes no sense. There are no healers in skirmish, so there's no point to add dampening at the start, going up by 1% every 10 seconds. How are people going to survive? You can get sh*t on easily, and can't do anything about it since you can't selfheal or anything. Now, this is a nice change to deal with tanks, but considering that tanks aren't for pvp, this is very bad for dps's. And that's not just my opinion.

-

1 0

Lifelong

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-08-2019 05:51)

Post Posted: 15-06-2019, 19:35:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I agree. The dampening has no point in skirmish, it only ruins the fun.
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:50:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x