User
Pass
2FA

[IN PROGRESS] Vremuri frumoase

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message858
warbulls

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-08-2019 20:02)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 04-07-2019, 17:25:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Salut,

Nu vreau sa deranjez prea tare si de asta vreau macar sa intreb daca se poate aduce fostul meu caracter de pe serverul Genesis cu numele de Babulic ( Orc Warriror). Am jucat pe el de cand era WTLK cu numele de "Indivision" si ulterior l-am schimbat. Ma gandeam zilele astea ca ar fi frumos sa ma intru pe el dar sa fie si populat serverul asa ca intreb daca se poate sa-mi treansferati caracterul de pe Genesis pe Felsong.
Intreb asta deoarece am citit mai jos un post de catre "Denim" si zicea ca: " Please do not make migration requests if you just leveled up a character on Genesis to transfer it to Felsong. Minimum offline period to be able to get transfered to Felsong from Genesis is at least 2 years. If you do not have the minimum time, your request will be instantly rejected. " Am vazut ca trebuie sa scriu in engleza dar asa am putut sa ma exprim mai liber.
Am vazut faptul ca ar fi trebuit sa aibe o perioada minima de 2 ani offline iar caracterul meu indeplineste cerinta asta.
Chiar imi doresc f mult sa pot reexperimenta amintirile placute de pe freakz.

Old server name / link: Genesis

Proof with your character on the old server (character login screen, ingame screenshots, etc):Nu am poze sau ceva cu el dar este alocat contului meu si pot sa vi-l dau daca este nevoie.

The number of characters you want on our server (1 - 2): 1

The name of the character/characters on our server (you will need to create the characters before sending the message, you can leave them at level 1, no need to levelup, we will do that for you. You can pick any class you want. If you want Demon Hunter, create a random char first, we will level it for you, then you can create Demon Hunter):Numele ar fi misto sa-l mai am dinou "Indivision" dar nici cum l-am lasat cu "Babulic" nu m-ar supara.

What profession you want here [ one primary ( blacksmithing \ leatherworking \ tailoring \ engineering \ inscription \ enchanting \ alchemy \ skinning \ herbalism \ mining \ jewelcrafting ) and one secondary ( fishing \ cooking \ archaeology \ first aid )]:Stiu ca aveam Blacksmith si Tailoring pe el.

What type of gear you want ( PvE or PvP and specify your class specialization):Imi placea PVP destul de mult asa ca raman pe PVP.

0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 04-07-2019, 18:31:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The migration process has been initiated, please have patience until we finish it. We might require more info from you, so check this topic periodically.

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

Post Posted: 04-07-2019, 18:51:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

The WoW-Zone is currently international, which means all topics/posts must be in ENGLISH.

Please re-write your topic in English.

Regards,
Irediel

0 0

warbulls

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 04-07-2019, 18:56:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I do not want to bother too much and that's why I want to ask if I can bring my former character from the Genesis server called Babulic (Orc Warriror). I've been playing it since WTLK with the name "Indivision," and then I changed it. I was thinking these days that it would be nice to get into it but to have the server populated so I wonder if you can transfer my character from Genesis to Felsong.
I ask this because I read a post below by "Denim" and said: "Please do not make migration requests if you just leveled up a character on Genesis to transfer it to Felsong. Felsong from Genesis is at least 2 years old. " I saw that I should have had a minimum of 2 years offline and my character meets this requirement.
I really wish I could enjoy again the pleasant memories of freakz.

Old server name / link: Genesis

Proof with your character on the old server (character login screen, ingame screenshots, etc): I do not have pictures or anything with it but it's allotted to my account and I can give it to you if I need it.

The number of characters you want on our server (1 - 2): 1

The name of the characters / characters on our server (you will need to create the characters before sending the message, you can leave them at level 1, no need to levelup, we will do that for you. If you want Demon Hunter, create a random character first, we will level it for you, then you can create Demon Hunter): The name would be cool to have "Indivision", but neither did I leave it with " Babulic "would not upset me.

What profession do you want here [one primary (blacksmithing \\ leatherworking \\ tailoring \\ engineering \\ inscription \\ enchanting \\ alchemy \\ skinning \\ herbalism \\ mining \\ jewelcrafting] I know we had Blacksmith and Tailoring on it.

What type of gear you want ( PvE or PvP and specify your class specialization): I liked PVP pretty much so I stay on PVP.

0 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

Post Posted: 06-07-2019, 13:48:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

You cannot transfer the character from Genesis to Felsong.

That was only for the 3 months after Legion was opened.

You are however eligible to migrate here.

Regards.

0 0

warbulls

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 08-07-2019, 09:43:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Okey.

Thanks for your time and have a good day -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Irediel, 08 July 2019 11:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:01:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x