User
Pass
2FA

I cant see dmg i do on my screen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message481
kamarbarik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2019 04:41)

Post Posted: 19-08-2019, 15:13:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings freakz community!
I've had this problem since i made this account here! I can NOT see the damages i do on my screen and i have checked everything in interface (like checked text rolling on screen), disabled all addons, cleared chache, etc and non of them worked! it looks like there's something wrong with my account cause when i loggin another account it works and i see all the damages on screen! please help me with this problem its such an annoying issue and idk what is the resource of it. -

0 0

Zeak

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-09-2019 12:19)

Post Posted: 19-08-2019, 15:17:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

kamarbarik wrote:
I've had this problem since i made this account here! I can NOT see the damages i do on my screen and i have checked everything in interface (like checked text rolling on screen), disabled all addons, cleared chache, etc and non of them worked! it looks like there's something wrong with my account cause when i loggin another account it works and i see all the damages on screen! please help me with this problem its such an annoying issue and idk what is the resource of it. -

Use this command in chat for damage
/console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1

And this one if you want to see the healing as well.
/console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1

They are not from the interface, they are called "CVAR" -

1 0

kamarbarik

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-12-2019 04:41)

Post Posted: 20-08-2019, 21:43:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Zeak wrote:
kamarbarik wrote:

Use this command in chat for damage
/console floatingCombatTextCombatDamage 1

And this one if you want to see the healing as well.
/console floatingCombatTextCombatHealing 1

They are not from the interface, they are called "CVAR" -

Thanks very very much

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 16:16:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x