User
Pass
2FA

Return to random keys as it was before 7.2.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message513
michael1234
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 24-05-2020 00:50)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 25-08-2019, 23:50:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, I get it, its not "Blizz-like."

HOWEVER---

We had a good thing, better than Blizzard's crap. To be "Blizz-like" means to do everything to slow people down, and limit their fun. Don't get me wrong having instant 100, 15X experience rates, or (the worst) a mall with vendors who sell end game gear, are all bad ideas and not "Blizz-like."

Can you bend rules to make people happier than they would be on Blizzard's servers, and still seem "Blizz-like?

How? - Each player receives their own mythic affix rotation; because there are limitations on number of sequences, some players may get same set. To prevent cheating if they reset key they still get the sequence they are bound to for that specific week.

Why? -encourages team participation -- "hey what key did you get this week" I know from first hand experience, this was working here on Freakz. Ever since Freakz went to the more "Blizz-like" distribution of affixes, guilds are less friendly, and don't care to help each other out because "there's nothing in it for me." Everyone having their own key set encouraged players to look at what key their guildmates had so they can maximize their efficiency.

Bottom line is, if people wanted truly "Blizz-like" they would just pay for the subscription, and your server would not be open. There is a reason you become one of the top private servers; sad to say, it is because you recognize the things which make a better gaming experience, and Blizzard does not.

Last edited by michael1234 on 26-08-2019, 04:12:43; edited 2 times in total
1 0

Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 30-12-2019, 18:28:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I liked that system, so many affix every week you could never get actually bored with it and there was no such that a dungeon is to be avoided for the entire week, only on given combos. It was good to open weekly chest and know only at that moment what affixes youll have for that week far better than knowing it for 4 weeks ahead, if you got a good key(ez affix ez dungeon) it was like you got +1 loot. Only downside of this is when you get a harder combo so less player may come for that. I remember I got such keys many times(brh bolster necro tyra etc) but still more interesting to do these than having only 1 possibility for the entire week. But ofc this requires every affix to work as intended which is not the case now at all(quake, volc, fortified, raging most serious ones).

Last edited by Grazzia on 30-12-2019, 21:23:00; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 02:33:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We'll stick to a general rotation.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:47:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x