User
Pass
2FA

Triumvirate minecraft server subdomain/collaboration request

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived) -> Client/Server Help
Author Message444
Overseer

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-01-2020 16:04)

Post Posted: 01-09-2019, 19:57:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi. So let's start from the most important things. I own an almost 2 months old minecraft server, with perfect 20 TPS most of time. It's on newest stable version on game, and it's meant to be updated as soon as new stable version is released. It has plugins like essentials, allowing players to set homes, fast travel between locations and such. For now, the server contains two worlds, similar, but with opposite rules. First, the one you spawn in is anarchic wasteland, created from 2b2t world download with barely any basic resources, destroyed landscape and no rules. This world is basically dangerous battlefield, where players can fight for domination. The second one, called wonderland is peaceful world, generated using 1.12.2 mod called biome bundle. This one is meant for players that love building and peaceful collaboration, griefing is not allowed in there, same for stealing and using hacks. It's basically following rules of hermitcraft. If you want to check on your own how it looks, chceck on your own, IP is: triumvirate.csrv.pl

My question is: can my server get into collaboration with your forum, or get it's own subdomain?

Here's some screenshots from anarchy world: https://imgur.com/a/gLd5AJT

And here's some screenshots from wonderland: https://imgur.com/a/omObzXz

Hope you will accept my request

Last edited by Overseer on 02-09-2019, 11:20:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

hi im heymas

[Red Like My Rage]

(since 04-01-2021 00:53)

Votes: 41

Post Posted: 01-09-2019, 20:14:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am a player from the server and an old freakz member, even tho the server isn't very populated I belive it has potential to grow. There aren't many servers like this one, there are many servers that are filled with gamemodes, plugins, areas you can't break blocks, places where you can't pvp etc... This one is the basic vanilla experience, you can make friends or enemis and if you like that you should give it a try!

Also the owner is on everyday trying to improve the server experience and much more!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> CS 2006-2019 (Archived) -> Client/Server Help  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:09:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x