User
Pass
2FA

Banish Exploit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message306
Syera

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-11-2019 14:15)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-09-2019, 02:48:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=710&name=banish

Bug description: In patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009) the Warlock spell Banish had a fix : " Effect will now be cancelled if Banish is recast on a banished target. ' No such thing is on Wow Freakz and it can be easily tested on any demon aberration or elemental as proof. You can spam endlessly making the target untouchable for how long you want. The big problem is that this bug can be exploited . During invasions you can Banish the bosses and a player with enough patience can (in theory) keep an invasion boss away from the server for the whole duration of it (not impossible) . If this is not bad enough , if organized and if there is an invasion with only bosses (highly unlikely but its not that uncommon for ~80% of the event to be only single target demons ), 9/10 warlocks could actually stop the entire server from
doing the event.

Should also mention that this can be also done on any world quest , rare, or pet as long as they are demons, aberrations or elementals

Link of the patch fix: https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Banish (Patch changes section)

I know this problem has been addressed in the past in another topic but I don't feel like the problem with this bug was pointed out . Only the fact that it actually exist .
Thank you and have a nice day/night!

1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:15:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x