User
Pass
2FA

Echoes of Domination - Echoes of Battle Currency - Sugestion

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message463
vergelli

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2020 04:58)

Post Posted: 26-09-2019, 05:19:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone, i was thinking with my guild partners, due to the fact that (let's be honest) the arena system is not good enough, nobody is playing arena even when there are players making bg. Even if you do Arenas the pro players (Which are usually always the same guys), had managed to monopolize it to its favour.

So in order to make it possible for us, the pvp guys of the server, to get Elite pvp gear, i thought on an incredible idea to get Echoes of Domination without playing arenas (which is impossible), i know it may be NOT-Blizzlike, but since the server has already taken some private events on its hand, i thought it wouldn't matter if and only if, there wasn't a huge impact that could end up with players making exploit, or whatever.

So the thing is like this, make 1 Echoes of Domination available for a number of Echoes of Battle, for example:

1 Echoe of Domination = 200 Echoes of Battle

i thought this currency would be hard enough, maybe 150 or so on. IT could be purchased on the same NPC that sells the pvp gear on Dalaran.

Anyway, let me know your opinions.

Cheers..

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 08-04-2020, 01:26:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This won't be implemented.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 07 April 2020 23:26

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 05:37:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x