User
Pass
2FA

[H] <WIPE IT> New NA Progression Guild

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message398
Bewtus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-10-2019 15:03)

Post Posted: 15-10-2019, 05:51:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WIPE IT Brand new Progression Guild coming over from w****** Icecrown server looking for members to join us in progression through Legion. We have about 6 Players right now that are gearing up getting ready to raid. We are a semi hardcore Guild Looking to progress through Legion all the way and do Mythic content. We are looking for players who want to raid and progress know your class come prepared to raid. Log into discord and have a good time but also know your roll and pull your weight when it comes to raid night. We are FRESH so we are looking for people who want to progress through the first Tier raids then to the next. We are a USA Guild so we will be raiding in USA Times.

Raid Days we are currently Looking at:

Wednesday-Thursday Night 7 PM PST 8 PM MTN 9 PM CNTL 10 PM EST With a weekend raid option as well.

We are mainly a discord Guild we all like to play on discord run Mythic + with Guild help each other get ready for raids.

Leaders

Bewtus
Demofool

Discord is the best way to reach myself I will also leave a link to our Guild discord as well.

Bewtus#0611
https://discord.gg/JsDC2pb

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 21:52:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x