User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] equipment disappeared on logout

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message644
Drynk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2022 21:10)

Post Posted: 16-10-2019, 02:24:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Grippsou
Item Name & ID: Tideskorn Sabatons:134210, Mardum Chain Helm:134387, Roggstone Signet:134157
Armory Link:https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/grippsou
Details: I logged in to do check the invasion quests, one was giving boots wich were better than mine, i killed the bad demon and got as reward a nice pair of 965 ilvl warforged boots with a gem slot in, when i went to equip them ive been dumbfounded to find that i didnt had any hat and only single ring equipped. Wich gave me a pretty low ilvl that should not have led me to 860+ reward wq... Well, i looked carefully in my inventory and found a helm but it was my old one wich i replaced yesterday for a better one a 860 one if i remember properly and my good ol but so glad i could replace it yesterday Fran's Intractable Loop, couldnt find both things i had gotten during the invasion and equiped yesterday. I had left the armor i got but did not equip for some reason. I .save just in case waited a bit then logged out, have a look at my armory to see that i have no boot equipped and 854 ilvl when i had 860 with my boots on. Logged back on, no boots around 800 ilvl. It looks to me as if as soon i get over 854 or so ilvl the server delete the gear that led me to that on logout. You can see wich gear i got when on the armory activity feed. I invested quite a bit and i was currently having fun gearing this char doing invasion and was just starting to max him in term of realistic ilvl. Two times might only have been bad luck, i'll probably try again in the next invasions i can catch anyway but i fear im a bit stuck now.

Edit: i just noticed that the big ilvl on the armory is the average ilvl when i tought it was the equipped, so i've been comparing apples to oranges... at least it tells me that i still got old boots in my inventory.

Last edited by Drynk on 16-10-2019, 02:36:57; edited 1 time in total
1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 17-10-2019, 16:14:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry cannot help with it

0 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 17 October 2019 14:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:58:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x