User
Pass
2FA

Key downgrade no reason

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message162
mario2009

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2020 18:32)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 11-12-2019, 10:38:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: ?
Bug description: I was in a 5 player group (raid) for doing a Mythic+ 2 key (Court of stars), the leader was about to start key and by mistake i used [Chi Torpedo] wich took me out of dungeon, somehow i think he started the key so when i got back to instance it teleported me to dalaran and deplenished my key from m12 to m11 tho it has no sense as the insance was COS and my key is Return to karazhan:upper and i didn't placed it in socket. is this a bug ?
Proof: Check my key/activity please

0 0

Riborn

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-08-2020 22:18)

Post Posted: 11-12-2019, 14:05:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi mario2009

Yeah, that's a mistake right now.
If the group is in the dungeon and the key leader downgrades the key, all keys of the party will be downgraded.

If you run back in although a key has been started, it will also go down.

Do this only if there is a warlock in the party. The one can port again.

MFG: Riborn

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:43:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x