User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [mistweaver][monk] chi burst

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message238
culpevole

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2021 23:04)

Post Posted: 12-12-2019, 21:29:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=123986&&name=chi-burst

Bug description: chi burst heals nearly double the amount on tooltip

Proof: https://imgur.com/B9zCY5P

See the tooltip and the (over)healing the spell did in chat, and my stats

0 0

Vouchery

[Pandaren Ambassador]

(since 28-09-2020 02:09)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 13-12-2019, 06:14:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Tooltips are innaccurate for almost every Heal/Damage spell, if you look at how much Spell power/Attack Power it takes into account

Quote:

Hurls a torrent of Chi energy up to 40 yds forward, dealing 0 (+412.5% AP) Nature damage to all enemies, and 0 (+412.5% AP) healing to the Monk and all allies in its path.

Theyre both 412% + some hidden multipliers like Versatility. so the damage and the Healing it does is the same. Now look at the Damage it should do vs the Healing you recieved. Now when testing bugs make sure youre fully naked
as you can see here My Damage+Healing for chi burst is the same, it did less damage because of the Armor from the dummies. but theyre the same. And lastly (this is your first and last warning) you cannot use Tooltip's as bug reports because theyre NEVER accurate.

Rejected.

Cho's MW Guide
Class Campaign Guide

Last edited by Vouchery on 13-12-2019, 06:14:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Vouchery, 13 December 2019 04:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 21:19:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x