User
Pass
2FA

class changes in 7.3.5

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2233
AlbertsR133

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-08-2021 10:22)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-12-2019, 18:11:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

since i saw announcement on fb and then full thing on website, got hyped about playing legion again. so its prep time

been trying to find info about warlocks, rogues and dks on internet but its a huge mess.

so can someone tell me what changes will be done to warlocks (destro and afli) , rogues (assassination) and dks (unholy and frost)?

ofc good to know other class changes too, so if someone has good source of info feel free to post it here -

btw, Freakz staff, thanks for effort and upcoming content -

Last edited by AlbertsR133 on 15-12-2019, 18:12:04; edited 1 time in total
0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 17-12-2019, 10:06:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Alberts!

Good to see you're as hyped about 7.3.5. as we are! There are some pretty big changes coming with the patch (patch notes for 7.3. here (this is where most of the class changes happened)), that might shake things up a little bit in the current meta. Also, a new raid is coming which might again mean some new strategies are going to be pushing it to the front, whereas the others are staying slightly behind. To sum things up a bit, here's my 2 cents on the matter, regarding the classes you asked about:

Death Knights are getting some pretty decent buffs (speaking of Frost here mainly, as Unholy is staying practically unchanged), most notably they are recieving a "All damage increased by 14%" buff, which is quite huge. Some other things include how Obliteration works (longer duration, also works with Howling Blast now). The resource generation and manipulation has recieved a slight nerf, but I dont think its anything notable. Overall I think Frost DKs might actually be pushed towards the top of the food chain (especially in PvP).

Warlocks and Rogues arent really getting anything flashy done to them, but they already are insanely strong when used right, so I think it should be okay. -

Regards,
GM Topgun

1 0

Mehighh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-10-2021 16:53)

Post Posted: 26-12-2019, 13:01:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://www.wowhead.com/news=268721/all-class-changes-in-patch-7-3 No spam
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 15:26:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x