User
Pass
2FA

wow51900323 error

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1300
invinciblerush

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2022 23:31)

Post Posted: 16-12-2019, 23:16:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

my game was running fine for months and now i get this error all over the game, im now stuck as soon as i launch the game, the message pops up saying i am not using the official freakz wow Launcher and i get a 15second countdown which puts me to sleep then logs me out, when im in garrison i get a total freeze and game crash with wow Error 51900323.

things i have done
Removed Cache
drop frame rate to under 30fps
removed addons
removed WTF
removed .build.info (if i remove this when its finding relm characters my game crash)
Forced recheck in utorrent and allowed it to download files
removed all .build, patch product blix dbh freakz launcher launcher dll luncher_freakz, 64, wow, wo.mfil wow-65 then allowed recheck with you torrent so it downloads all those again.

and still nothing each time i log into the game a few seconds later a message comes up saying im using non freakz launcher, when im using Launcher_freakz-64 in admin like i have been for 7 months now.

Please can someone tell me what i must removed or rebuild or make utorrent check again. im having no luck thanks

0 0

invinciblerush

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-03-2022 23:31)

Post Posted: 17-12-2019, 03:25:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

for anyone who sees this, the only way i got it to work, was to download 40gb game client all over again, and now its working, no fix if you get that error i think

0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 20-12-2019, 04:05:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi invinciblerush,

If the game is working for you fine, but mainly for youre problem was:

The "A streaming error has occured" error or "WOW51900323" indicates that your game files are damaged in the zones you encounter the problem in.

You can unstuck your character on our website in order to play again, however, you will continue to experience the streaming error until you use a woking game client.

If you still have the torrent file, open your torrent client, right-click the torrent and perform a re-check of files. (Wording may differ depending on your torrent client.)

If you no longer have it, you will need to redownload the game through our torrent from our website.

I recommend to always keep a working backup of the game client, so you can quickly create another copy in case something goes wrong.

Best regards.
Infinity19o

Last edited by Infinnity on 20-12-2019, 04:06:18; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 01:15:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x