User
Pass
2FA

Healers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message927
culpevole

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2021 23:04)

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 09:46:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
I'm posting in this section because I don't know where this should fit.
It's about mw monk vs other healers, and I'm looking for suggestions about a feeling I get.
First of all I want to make clear that I AM a mw monk, so it's not a "they're better than me, nerf them /cry" kind of post.
It just feels strange to me that other classes played by people I know for sure to be better than me, and that should be stronger looking at offy logs (rsham hpriest...) have a hard time keeping up with my hps, even with similar level gear. I'm generally in line with offy charts of mw (I. E. 3-400k hps under the best).

Suggestions?

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 09:54:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

culpevole wrote:
Hello,
I'm posting in this section because I don't know where this should fit.
It's about mw monk vs other healers, and I'm looking for suggestions about a feeling I get.
First of all I want to make clear that I AM a mw monk, so it's not a "they're better than me, nerf them /cry" kind of post.
It just feels strange to me that other classes played by people I know for sure to be better than me, and that should be stronger looking at offy logs (rsham hpriest...) have a hard time keeping up with my hps, even with similar level gear. I'm generally in line with offy charts of mw (I. E. 3-400k hps under the best).

Suggestions?

Please be careful when choosing a sub-forum.
We have a Class related discussions sub-forum for every class.
I've moved your topic -.

Regards,

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 27-05-2019, 09:58:12; edited 2 times in total
0 0

culpevole

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-03-2021 23:04)

Post Posted: 27-05-2019, 09:55:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks, I'm sorry

Last edited by culpevole on 27-05-2019, 10:00:50; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Dannyhhrlz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-10-2020 20:07)

Post Posted: 03-01-2020, 23:07:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,
I understand you because my main is a Mistweaver Monk. Monks had a lot of alternatives the previous patch, but right now we are with limited running options, that's why you got to be careful how you spend your cds. However using your torpedo and transcendence in the right time gives opportunities for you to heal up - you can combine them with paralysis and feet sweep or ring of peace. If you're using your cooldowns carefully you'll always have 1 avaiable in case you need it.

Regards ^^ ,

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Stormbreaker, 07 April 2020 10:24

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:15:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x