User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Several bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message173
Taros85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2022 21:55)

Post Posted: 17-01-2020, 20:29:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: IDK
Bug description: hello, I have several bug with a character, it is a beast hunter, the first thing is that the last 2 talents, they are bug, I can use (sometimes, because it also dives) both at the same time and I can not place them as I want, for which tells me that: it is not possible to learn that talent, very bug, 2nd not all the world missions I can see them, I commented and they told me that if I had full the list of missions, which is not because I only have 9, especially I do not see some of the legion invasions, and now the 3rd and for what I am most irritated, is that items disappear, it is the 2nd time that happens to me and probably not the last, a piece of the weekly chest and I They say they can't help me, the truth seems ridiculous to me, so if the 14 items disappear just f**k me right? I think it's a bit unfair. I hope you can find solution to some of these problems, thanks
roof:

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 17-01-2020, 22:38:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Create a ticket and ask for a gm to reset each of your talent specs.

Regarding items problem it should be solved when we upgrade to 7.3.5

Hunters and DK have the problem with items randomly disappearing currently.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 17 January 2020 20:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 18:55:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x