User
Pass
2FA

guild migration

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message248
orginals

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2020 12:37)

Post Posted: 03-02-2020, 13:22:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hey.if i wanted to migrate my guild from wowzone to here and they are about 30-40 ppl,what other bounces other than those are mentione in the migration post u can give us?like artifact knowledge 40 and better ilvl like 880 to run keystone specially by closing to releasing 7.3.5 its not that much for a new player which played the legion for over 3 years and does not want to start from over....I maybe able to bring even more ppl if u agree to my conditions .talk to the admin if u have to,to agree to my conditions

best regards

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 03-02-2020, 13:36:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello originals!

It's hard to say what all we can offer you without first knowing exactly how many people will come here. Either way, we guarantee you will have the best possible private server experience playing here at Freakz, so that speaks for itself. Everything else that we give you is just a cherry on top. Please open a migration request as instructed, and we'll be happy to help you and your friends start playing here. -

Regards,
GM Topgun

0 0

Eleyon

[Rank One Dentist]

(since 18-04-2022 17:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 03-02-2020, 13:37:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, orginals .
Usually for a guild migration of that size , apart from the generic migration pack , we can award consumables such as flasks, food , potions and depending on the number of players migrated we could also give gems and enchants of all sorts . Unfortunately we can not grant artifact knowledge or higher item level gear .
If you have any other questions feel free to pm me in here or on discord .

"Trust me it is not going to hurt"
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 11:30:20
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x