User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Warlock][Affliction] Tormented Souls

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message282
Jasim

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-08-2022 20:53)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 28-02-2020, 17:02:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=216695&&name=tormented-souls

Bug description: Basically recently on PTR tormented soul stacks is not working properly i tested in dungeon and on dummies aswell, Stacks shouldn't drop instantly when you leave combat it should drop stack by stack after 1:30min outside of combat, right now as soon as you leave combat it instantly drops all the stacks you had which is a major issue. The only way you can get rid of the stacks instantly is by leaving zone/instance or relog.

Proof: Can't record a video due to problems, but i can link a retail video where you can easily see how tormented souls should work.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=73EDdal2m0o&t=127:

Jump to 1:35min mark and you will see he leaves combat and the stacks doesn't drop at all, Also the guy in the video mentions that "he will build up some reap for the upcoming pull".

Last edited by Jasim on 28-02-2020, 17:59:20; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 28-02-2020, 18:19:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm that that's the way the stacks work for now, but as there has been an issue with the stacks before this (you can see it here), the issue is being worked on and it isn't live yet.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 28 February 2020 16:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 17:55:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x