User
Pass
2FA

Exploiting PvP Potions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message314
Sligkid

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-04-2020 04:52)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-03-2020, 13:36:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WTF is freakz DOING releasing items that can be exploited like this lmao. Is there a bug report for "potion of trivial invisibility"? Because it can be used to cap BG flags while invisible and you can't do a THING about it. How are you even supposed to report people that do this? Am I expected to use recording software and make a VIDEO? Just delete the item from the game if you aren't going to fix it. Smoothbrained ape players get away with it every single BG. The player "druidhealzz" for example almost cries over people using it and threatens to report people, THEN USES IT HIMSELF??? Literally free reign to exploit all they want. If there isn't a bug report already, is it even worth making one this soon to argus? Will freakz even consider it urgent or will we see bug fixes for npc animations first? I am SO salty atm. People are more readily punished for posting an*l jokes in global than they are for major GAMEBREAKING exploits. 100% MAD
0 1

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 17-03-2020, 14:12:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sligkid wrote:
Is there a bug report for "potion of trivial invisibility"?

Thank you for taking your time to actually check how it works or if it's already reported. We really appreciate that, your post is very helpful.

Spoiler:

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 17 March 2020 12:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 10:44:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x