User
Pass
2FA

To All The Freakz Staff

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1159
SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

(since 08-10-2023 17:19)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 25-03-2020, 01:05:07 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just wanted to say, I've been here now for like, almost 3 years and I've never been more happy nor proud at being here almost 3 years at how much this place has impacted on my life.

Without this game, I don't know where I would be, I've been through so much in a short space of time, and I am proud to be a Freakz Member of this amazing place, to which I really wish I knew of this place so many years ago, this place never ceases to amaze me, on how dedicated and professional every member of the Staff here are.

I know I tend to 'fall off the Earth', when I stop playing, mostly because other games need me, or other things happen, but I always love coming back here. I'm so hyped with 7.3.5. being out, where as a patch this huge, bugs are sure to follow but without a doubt, within no time it'll be more stable and less buggy to which I can happily wait for more fixes to come through, as at the moment my ping is sky high, and I kinda lagging a lot, so I'll happily wait a while for the ms/ping issue to calm down, or it's my connection being weird.

So far, loving the new patch so far, really looking forward to more content and what not to be added in the future!

I just wanted to say, a massive thank you to everyone, to all the staff who made this patch a reality, and I can understand fixes will be soon, but please, never stop being such an amazing community of WoW players, and the staff for all the time, effort and work they put into this place, to give us WoW players somewhere we can call home, like one big family!

Thank you to everyone for making this place what it is, and making WoW awesome, with every new update, patch, content the lot. Thank you guys for all the work you've done to make this place, #1 in my eyes.

All though I'm an Atheist, but please for whatever God is out there, please be safe during this virus outbreak. Sadly people will have to suffer me for 3 months, as I'm going to be in self-isolation for 3 long months because I've been diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic just last year, in this month, so I have to remain in doors for 3 months, but without a doubt this place will keep me going, until then! I hope to continue to remain apart of this amazing family!

As a gamer of almost 27 years, and I've been a WoW player since... WoW 3 I think it was, thank you everyone.

Thank you for all you've done for this place, and giving us World of Warcraft.

Thank you all staff! You guys forever rock!

PvE Scrub
I only speak English

Last edited by SkyeAshiya on 25-03-2020, 10:54:56; edited 3 times in total
14 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 19:54:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for all the kind words, it really is something to see messages like this that makes us do all these things for you, the players and to hear positive feedback about it.

PS: Stay safe indoors and be healthy as much as you can!

Retired

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 20:39:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Glad to hear we are able to help you out, during these stressful times even though we are an online community !

And Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate it a lot !

Stay Safe

0 0

Swiftmend

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-02-2023 05:18)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 20:55:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Such heartwarming words, Thanks

0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 21:01:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you guys for being so amazing.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
1 0

Eleyon

[Rank One Dentist]

(since 18-04-2022 17:47)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 21:20:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Really appreciate the kind words . People like you is what keeps us motivated to move forward .

I hope your condition turns out for the best soon and i hope you never stop fighting for yourself .

<3 .

"Trust me it is not going to hurt"
0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 21:21:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks Eleyon, doing what I can to keep it stable, since it runs in my family, that I'm trying to do my best to prevent any risk of scarring.

I'll be glad when all this is over.

You guys are what keep WoW fun, and amazing with all the work you guys are doing to keep the patch stable.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
3 0

Irediel

[Lonely]

(since 03-11-2020 13:19)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 21:41:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for the amazingly kind and wonderful words, it's truly heartwarming and enjoyable to get these messages every once in a while, Skye.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition, but I pray that you stay healthy and safe during these times.

If you ever need someone to play with or a place to hang out, feel free to PM me.

Stay safe. <3

Kind regards and love,

Irediel

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it.
0 0

Dixiegal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2021 02:57)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 21:55:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you for all the kind words. From one medically compromised Person to another, You will be in my prayers and I hope this game will continue to give you enough joy to block out some of the pain.
1 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 22:11:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks all.

It's just I feel that every once in a while or maybe more, that you guys do deserve a thank you, for all the hard work you guys put into this community and giving us Warcraft, with more bug fixes than Blizzard can spit out new content/expansions.

I just feel you guys really do deserve graitutde, and praise for all the hard work has gone into this place, and how everyone works so hard to give us decent content and a stable gameplay.

I'm so grateful to ever found this place, though I wish I did many years ago, to see how baby Freakz became the most amazing private server there is. And it's all thanks to you guys for the time and effort, put into giving decent gameplay.

I know there's bugs out there still being rooted out, but I can handle bugs, just annoying mobs dazing me every 2 seconds I can't, but it's how Blizzard made the game, and I'm so grateful for everything you Staff have put into this place.

I absolutely appreciate all that you guys do, I do wish other's would do the same, because it's polite and it's fair, to give praise where it's needed and you guys deserve every praise for all you guys have done and continue to do so.

You guys make this community what it is, and I'm proud to be apart of the big family we have.

Thank you guys, and keep safe. I will admit this self-isolation is a bore-fest, but WoW will keep me busy for a long time.

Rock on, guys!

PvE Scrub
I only speak English
1 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 23:33:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thank you SkyeAshiya !

Sorry about your condition, will pray for you to stay safe and feel better during these times, I'm sure you will be alright, such a heartwarming person.

Please PM me on forum and on discord if anything you need darling, even just a person to talk to -

Kind regards and love,
Infinity19o

Discord: Infinity19o#5141

0 0

SkyeAshiya

[Pandaren Cutie]

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 23:46:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks Infinnity, hoping you guys are managing through all this.

Is there any GM's online in-game? Can one contact me? Currently playing on my Paladin, Celysta.

Stay safe guys.

PvE Scrub
I only speak English

Last edited by SkyeAshiya on 02-04-2020, 23:49:56; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:49:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x