User
Pass
2FA

Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1250
juttens

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2020 21:44)

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 16:38:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi all

I played Freakz since Freakz team released 7.3.5 client (Run&Play client) and I played fine some days but now I can't because when I try launch the game (Freakz launcher x64) an error windows appear: "Your World of Warcraft installation is damaged". How I can repair this? I have 16GB+ game downloaded already and I don't want delete all files and download from beginning.

I tried deleting cache and redownload Run&Play folder for remplace all files (except data) but problem persist.

Can someone help me? Thanks (sorry my bad english btw)

SS: IMG: https://i.imgur.com/9jzP28Y.png

0 0

Infinnity

[Small Smurf]

(since 16-04-2022 18:48)

Votes: 21

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET}  https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/profile/achievements 
Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 16:40:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi juttens,

Go to your Data -> data folder and delete the file CASCRepair.mrk.

Should that not fix the issue, I'm afraid the error is legitimate and some of your game data has been corrupted.

Should you still have the torrent file, right click it in your Torrent client and perform a re-check on the files, that will solve the problem.

If you are unable to do so, I'm afraid you'll have to re-download.

Best regards,
Infinity19o

0 0

juttens

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-09-2020 21:44)

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 16:53:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for quick response.

I deleted the file you said but don't fix the problem and I have no torrent files because I donwloaded my game from MEGA (Run&Play folder).

I will have to download it via torrent then. Thanks again

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Swiftmend, 26 March 2020 15:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 21:10:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x