User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Shaman] artifact quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message385
chronoares

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-04-2020 22:06)

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 20:17:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So I already tried to solve this by ticket.
I am lvl 108 now, and before the patch update, I could see shaman portal to maelstorm, and I even could accept artifact quest. But at the time I was lvl 99 or 100 and very low gear and I was always losing so I end up leveling up a bit more.
Then patch update came up, and I can no longer see that portal in flights zone Dalaran, neither restart Quest] [Shaman Class Order Hall] A Ring Unbroken that as I understand now automatically sends you to Maelstorm.

What can I do now to have access to Maelstorm or even to that quest that will allow me to have the artifact weapon ?

My characters name is Cronoares and it's enhacement Shaman.

0 0

miraje2121

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2020 06:44)

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 20:31:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

After u complete the quest it will show the portal in dalaran, trahll is by the professions fountain even if it shows the quest at the landing, after go maelstrom go over the rocks in the buble, then go ogg or stormwind take portal to varshir and so on the buble doesn t work to teleport u, hope it s been good 4 you

0 0

chronoares

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-04-2020 22:06)

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 20:45:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thrall doesn't have anything of interaction with me near fountain, no question or portal either at the landing. Maelstorm through oggrimmar, I only see thrall on top of the rocks where I can't get out. Vash'ir portal in ogrimmar, when I enter and descend going to the dungeons I cant enter eiher....

Really I don't know else what to do ... It's like or either i did something wrong or im bugged as shit ...

Thank you by the way for your help!

0 0

Shammybro

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-11-2020 17:42)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 18-04-2020, 19:12:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thrall as said should have a new quest added to him, he's standing near the well in new Dalaran, after accepting it you should do a couple of quests and gain acces to the class hall, if you by some chance dont have any quests to complete related to the class hall submit a ticket again and provide more detailed info on the situation.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Shammybro, 18 April 2020 17:12

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 21:35:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x